Store Manager / Coffee Shop Manager
The Store Manager/ Coffee Shop Manager is responsible for leading all team members in the efficient and profitable operation of the location. He/she is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the store, maintaining high store standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both our customers (guests) and team members. The Store Manager / Coffee Shop manager is responsible for creating the tone and personality of the store. Being an advocate of training team members, customer service and product knowledge. To better educate the team through the company’s procedures and policies. To encourage a safe work practices and to demonstrate the commitment of the company through its procedures and principles, this in turn will make the team and the location stronger and better.
Will be responsible for:
- Store Operations
- Customer Service
- Training & Development of Team Members
- ·College education preferred. 3 years retail management experience required.
- Proficient on a computer; familiar with software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Windows Live, Google Chrome.
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and communicate well.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- This position will require frequent standing and use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs and frequently bend and twist from the waist.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Full Time Salaried Position, starting wage $46,000 to $48,000 depending on experience
Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation