Compensation - Starting at $10.00 per hour or more depending on experience
Benefits Offered - Vision, Medical, Life, Dental
Employment Type - Full and Part Time for Second or Third Shift
High School or equivalent is the require minimum for this position.
This position requires a minimum of 2 years experience in cooking or food preparation. You are responsible for preparing all orders to specifications, maintaining cleanliness and food safety, stocking, and assisting in food preparation. You must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment. Food safety certification will be required after hire. We are looking for Line Cooks with a passion for cooking delicious food. Ideally, we’re looking for individuals who can work in a fast-paced, team environment, enjoy taking on new challenges, and are willing to help build the Mad Max team.
- Preparing various hot food items independently and with a team
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Cycling food and kitchen stock
- At least one (1) year related work experience in a full kitchen setting
- Understanding and practice of all food safety regulations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- ·Strong attention to detail